INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from or about you in the ways described below.
Information You Provide To Us
When you use our Website, we do not collect personal information from you. We provide you an email address through which you can communicate with us. When you email us, we may collect your:
- Email address
- Any other information you provide us
Other Information We Collect When You Use The Website
We do not requestthat you provide personal information in order to browse or use our Website. Our Website, however, collects certain information automatically about you and your use of our Website, your interactions with us, and information regarding the device you use to access our Site and Services (collectively “Other Information”). This information includes:
- device information, such as hardware setting, web browser type and language.
- IP address, MAC address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g. device advertising ID)
- times you have accessed pages
- pages you have viewed
- searches you have conducted
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our Website
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to provide, analyze, administer, and operate our Website. We also use the information you email usto communicate with you and to operate our business. More specifically, we may use your information to:
- With service providers, sellers, and partners:
- We share information about you with service providers to perform functions and process your data and to help provide our Website including hosting and storage providers
- With third parties for legal or security reasons:
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation:
- We are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- With your consent. We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
- We do not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- uniquely identify each user session when you access the services;
- measure the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, communications and advertising, including by placing web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) which emails and links have been opened by recipients
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to disable cookies on your browser (see below) but doing so may prevent you from using the full features of the services. For information about your choices regarding these technologies please see “Your Access and Choices regarding your Personal Information” below.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. Please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Website. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
This Website is not directed at or intended for use by children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware of such a situation, we will delete such information.
BROWSER DO NOT TRACK
Our Site does not support Do Not Track (DNT) at this time. DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your web page visits tracked and collected across websites. For more details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
GREAT WOLF AS CONTROLLER
Our Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We process the personal information you provide relating to the Websiteor through your communications based on our legitimate interests to provide our Website and to communicate with you, to develop and improve the Website that we provide to you, to prevent fraud, and/or comply with law enforcement requests. Where we ask for consent, we process certain personal information based on your consent.
Data Subject Rights
Access and Control of Your Information
We enable you to have control over the accuracy of your personal information. You can access and review your personal information by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy, before we give you access or let you update your information, we may we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information. We will try to update and allow you to access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will disclose the fee before we comply with your request. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to correct your personal data if incorrect, which also includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You can do so emailing us at email@example.com.
Although we currently do not do so, when we process your personal data by automated means that you have provided to us based on consent or through a contract, you have the right to get a copy of that data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have that transferred to you or to third party.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information:
- During the pending period of time where we verify the accuracy of any personal data that you claim is inaccurate
- Where the processing of your personal data is unlawful but you oppose erasure and instead request that we restrict the use of your personal data
- If we no longer need your personal data but it is required for you to make or defend legal claims
- During the pending period of time where we verify our legitimate interest to process your data when you object to such processing
Erasure of Personal Data
You have the right to delete the data collected from you and can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be instances where we may not be able to delete your data or where we retain a copy of your data, for example, where we may need it to complete a transaction, comply with a legal obligation, or to protect the rights of others.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services to you.We will retain and use this information as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and then delete it.
How to Exercise Your Rights
In order to exercise the rights stated above, please email us at email@example.com.
Right to Complain to Supervisory Authority
If you believe that Great Wolf is processing your personal data in an incorrect or unlawful manner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have a right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority in the EU.
You can view our application online and share your thoughts by clicking ‘Comment on this application’ on Cherwell District Council’s Planning Portal. See Here for a link.